- Memphis Grizzlies 2006 - present
Andre Brown plays in the position of Forward. He has a height of 6 feet 9 inches and weight of 245 lbs. He was offered jersey no. 44, when he played in the NBA (National Basketball Association). During the 2006-07 season, he played with Seattle Supersonics. He was with Memphis Grizzlies during the 2007-08 season.
Brown was a student of Leo High School in Chicago, Illinois. Further, he attended DePaul University. The maximum number of points gathered by Brown in a single season is 100, which he collected in the 2007-08 season. In this season, he also gathered 92 rebounds, 8 assists and 38 personal fouls. His field goal percentage was 0.500, 3-point field goal percentage was nil and free throw percentage was 0.449.
Brown played in 71 games in the NBA wherein he received 557 playing minutes. The number of field goal attempts was 152 out of which there were 81 field goals and the corresponding field goal percentage was 0.533. He could make just 1 3-point field goal attempt out of which there were nil 3-point field goals and thus the 3-point field goal percentage was nil. There were 64 free throw attempts and 31 free throws resulting in a free throw percentage of 0.484. he accrued 193 points, 64 personal fouls, 10 assists and 166 rebounds.
What's your take? Write a comment (0 comments)
- New York Giants: Andre Brown says Seahawks defense 'ball hungry,' they force turnovers
- Houston Texans Odds | 2014 NFL Team Preview and Betting Predictions
- New York Giants Odds | 2014 NFL Team Preview and Betting Predictions
- First Take - First Take - Who Wins Tonight, Seattle Seahawks Or Green Bay Packers ?