- Associacao Desportiva Cabofriense 2013 - present
- America Football Club (RJ) 2012
- Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras 2012
- Clube Atletico Mineiro 2011
- Clube Atletico Mineiro 2010 (loan)
- FC Porto 2005 - 2010
- Fluminense 2009 (loan)
- Esporte Clube Vitoria 2009 (loan)
- Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras 2007 - 2008 (loan)
- Cruzeiro Esporte Clube 2005 - 2007 (loan)
- Cruzeiro Esporte Clube 2002 - 2004
- Esporte Clube Vitoria 1999 - 2002
- America Football Club (RJ) 1997 - 1998
A football defender from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Leandro Silva Wanderley began playing professional football in 1997 with America-RJ, and he was selected from the youth division of the same club. Wanderley remained with the club for only one season, after which he transferred to EC Vitoria in 1999, and made over 90 appearances with the first team for the club. He scored 5 goals during his tenure with Vitoria, and left the club in 2002 to join Cruzeiro EC.
Wanderley made over 90 appearances with Cruzeiro and scored only thrice during these appearances. He left the club in 2004 and joined his current club, FC Porto, in 2005, but after just 10 appearances and one goal, Wanderley was loaned out to Cruzeiro mid-season and remained there till 2007. In 2007, he was then loaned out to Palmeiras, where he remained for one season, making 100 appearances with the team, and scoring three times, but in 2009, Wanderley was loaned to his current club, Fluminense FC.
Wanderley was called up for the Brazilian national team in 2003, though he did not get an opportunity to play with the team. Apart from this, Wanderley has been a part of many title winning teams, which include Vitoria, with whom he won the Nordeste Cup in 1999, the Bahia State league title in 2000 and the Bahia State Superleague in 2002, and then with Cruzeiro, he was a part of the winning team of the 2003 Brazilian Cup as well as the Brazilian Serie A title the same year. He has also won the Minas Gerais State league title three times with Cruzeiro.