- Parana Clube 2014 - present
- Qingdao Jonoon F.C. 2013 (loan)
- Desportivo Brasil 2007 - 2013
- Associação Portuguesa de Desportos 2012 (loan)
- U.S. Lecce 2010 - 2011 (loan)
- Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas 2011 (loan)
- CR Vasco da Gama 2010 (loan)
- Cruzeiro Esporte Clube 2009 (loan)
- Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras 2007 - 2008 (loan)
- FC Schalke 04 2007
- Parana Clube 2006
- Associação Atlética Coruripe 2005 (loan)
- Clube de Ragatas Brasil 2005
- Associação Atlética Ponte Preta 2004
- FC Dynamo Moscow 2003
- Goiás Esporte Clube 2003
- Guarani Futebol Clube 2001 - 2002
- Levski Sofia 2002
A Brazilian footballer, Gustavo Franchin Schiavolin, began playing in the youth club of Guarani F.C., in 1999, and in the same year he began playing professionally for the club as well. The central defender remained with the club till 2001, when he moved to spend a season with PFC Levski Sofia, and then moved on to Russian club, FC Dynamo Moscow. But he returned to Brazil the same year, and joined Goias EC.
In 2004, Schiavolin joined Atletica Ponte Preta, and made over 30 appearances with the team during the one season he spent with them. After this, Schiavolin moved to Club de Regatas Brasil, and then onto Parana Clube in 2006. In 2007, Schiavolin joined Palmeiras, where he remained for one season, and was loaned out to the club he currently plays for, Cruzeiro.
Some of the title wins under Schiavolin’s belt include the Zico Cup in 1998, the Bulgarian league title in 2002, the Parana State championship title in 2006, as well as the Sao Paulo State championship title in 2008.