- Boca Unidos 2011 - present
- Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata 2008 - 2011
- Barcelona Sporting Club 2007 - 2008
- Club Atletico Velez Sarsfield 2001 - 2007
- UD Las Palmas 2004 (loan)
- Racing Club de Avellaneda 2000 - 2001
- Club Atletico River Plate 1999 - 2000
- Racing Club de Avellaneda 1998 - 1999
- Club Atletico Rosario Central 1997 - 1998
- Huracán Corrientes 1995 - 1997
- Estudiantes de La Plata 1993 - 1995
Gaston Sessa is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper at the highest level of football in the country. Sessa began his career in 1993 at Estudiantes La Plata. In two seasons with the team, Sessa only managed to get 6 games and left for Huracan de Corrientes in the Primera B Nacional division. In his very first season with the club, Sessa became instrumental in helping his team win the Primera B Nacional title and climb to the Primera Division. He continued with the team in the top level however, moved to Rosario Central in 1997.
In two seasons at Rosario, he played over 35 matches before a season with Racing Club and was then travelling to Buenos Aires for a stint with giants River Plate. Although Sessa was on field for only two games with River, he did manage to be a consistent part of the team for the entire duration of the two back-to-back titles that River Plate won.
In search of game time, Sessa came back to Racing Club and got another complete season with them. In 2001, he moved to Velez Sarsfield in search of greener pastures and after three seasons, Sessa went on loan to UD Las Palmas, in the Spanish Premiera Liga.
In 2000 he rejoined Racing for another season before moving on to Vélez Sársfield. In 2004 he had a loan spell with UD Las Palmas in Spain before returning to Velez. In 2005 he helped Velez to claim the Clausura 2005. In 2007, Sessa decided to seek a new challenge by moving to Ecuador and signing a 2 year contract to join Barcelona Sporting Club. He then returned to Argentina in 2008 to play for Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata.