- Panetolikos F.C. 2011 - present
- Atromitos F.C. 2010 - 2011
- Sheffield United FC 2009 - 2010
- Stoke City FC 2009 (loan)
- Wigan Athletic FC 2005 - 2009
- West Ham United FC 2007 - 2008 (loan)
- Celtic FC 2004 - 2005 (loan)
- Southampton FC 2005 (loan)
- Wolverhampton Wanderers FC 2003 - 2005
- CS Sedan Ardennes 2001 - 2003
- Grasshopper-Club Zurich 2000 - 2001
- Neuchatel Xamax 1999 - 2000
- RC Strasbourg 1998 - 1999
Henri Camara is a Senegalese international football player who currently features for the English Premier League club Wigan Athletic. He plays as a striker and is considered an icon in his native Senegal.
Henri Camara started his professional club football with French side Racing Club de Strasbourg in 1998 and after one season moved to Swiss side Neuchatel Xamax and then in 2000 moved to Swiss giants Grasshopper-Club Zurich.
After one season Camara moved back to France with Sedan and scored 22 goals in 60 league matches. English club Wolverhampton Wanderers signed him in 2003. He played for two season for Wolves but actually played the 2004-2005 season on loan at Scottish giants Celtic.
Henri Camara then moved to Wigan Athletic in 2005 but has not been as much successful as he would have liked. He was loaned out to West Ham United for the 2007-2008 season when he could play just 10 league matches.
Henri Camara has been drafted back into the Wigan Athletic set-up for the 2008-2009 season.
Henri Camara made his international debut for Senegal in 1999 and has played 52 matches for his nation so far, scoring 21 goals. His debut for his country came in a 1-1 draw with Nigeria in an African Nations’ Cup qualifier. He featured prominently in the 2002 World Cup finals and scored the Golden Goal against Sweden in the Round of 16. Camara also played for Senegal at the 2004, 2006 and 2008 African Nations’ Cup.