- Hull City AFC 2013 - present (loan)
- Fulham FC 2008 - present
- Hull City AFC 2012 (loan)
- Ipswich Town FC 2011 (loan)
- Plymouth Argyle 2010 (loan)
- Rotherham United FC 2008 - 2009 (loan)
- Leicester City FC 2009 (loan)
- Darlington FC 2006 - 2008
- Worksop Town Football Club 2006 (loan)
- York City F.C. 2003 - 2006
- Wakefield F.C. 2005 (loan)
David Adam Stockdale is a young English football player currently featuring for the English Premier League club Fulham. He plays as a goalkeeper.
David Stockdale started his career at Conference National side York City in 2003 and played for them until 2006. In that three year period, he featured 24 times for York and also played on loan at Wakefield & Emley and Worksop Town during that team.
David Stockdale was then signed by League Two club Darlington in 2006 after impressing in a pre-season trial. He featured in 47 league matches in two years at Darlington and in June 2008 completed his move to Fulham on an undisclosed fee on a two-year contract.
Related news & articles
Monday August 15
The new English Premier League season gets underway this weekend, so Sports Pundit decided it’d be an appropriate time to analyse each club and where they will be in 10 months time. More
Tuesday August 2
It’s time for another installment of Sports Pundit’s weekly transfer update with a number of top European clubs making moves for quality players this week. More