- New York Giants 2007 - present
Ahmad Bradshaw is a running back for the NFL’s New York Giants who was selected as the 250th pick overall in round seven of the 2007 NFL draft. He played for Marshall University where he proved to be an able runner and a solid receiver. In three years at Marshall, he notched 2,982 yards rushing and 697 yards receiving. He scored 31 rushing touchdowns, including 19 in his final season, and five receiving touchdowns. He was voted All- Conference USA twice.
Bradshaw, who at 5-9 and 198 pounds is small for a professional football player, played in 12 regular season games in 2007 where he carried the ball 23 times for a total of 190 yards. In his first season, he averaged 8.3 yards per carry, scoring one touchdown. He also made two receptions for 12 yards. In 10 games, he returned 38 kickoffs for 921 yards, averaging just over 24 yards per return. His longest return was 68 yards.
In the post season, Brandshaw carried the ball 48 times for a total of 208 yards. He scored one rushing touchdown, while averaging 4.3 yards per carry. He also made four receptions for a total of 27 yards, averaging 6.8 yards per catch. In his first season, Bradshaw was a member of the 2007 Super Bowl XLII championship team.
What's your take? Write a comment (0 comments)
- Razzball Radio Segment Three: Trent Richardson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener & More
- Madden 13: New York Giants Vs. New York Jets Full Game [Hd] [Giants Jets Game]
- Giants-Jets 2014 Highlights: Empire State Smackdown [Giants Vs Jets]
- Madden Nfl 12 Jets Vs Giants In Super Bowl Xlvi [Jets Vs Giants]