Tim Van Rijthoven is a professional tennis player from the Netherlands. He has a career-high singles ranking of 175, which he achieved on April 4, 2022. As a junior tennis player, he reached No.13 in the rankings. He also made it to the quarterfinals of the 2014 Wimbledon boy’s singles and boy’s doubles.
Tim van Rijthoven was born on April 24, 1997, His birthplace is Roosendaal, Netherlands and his current residence is listed as Amstelveen, Netherlands. He stands 188 cm and his weight was last listed at 88 kg. Coached by Paul Haarhuis, he is a right-handed player and is known for his one-handed backhand. Since he turned pro in 2015, he has earned a little over US$160,000.
As a junior, he played in the Grand Slam a number of times. His best finishes include the quarter-finals for the boy’s singles and the semifinals for the boy’s doubles at the French Open in 2014.
He debuted on the ATP tour a year after he turned pro in 2015. He was chosen as a lucky-loser when Thanasi Kokkinakis withdrew from playing at the Winston-Salem Open. When he made it to the quarterfinal in Traralgon, he broke into the Top 200 of the rankings.
In 2022, he played in the qualifiers for the Australian Open but he did not make it into the main draw.
- Highest Ranking: 175 (April 4, 2022)
- Current Ranking: 184 (April 11,2022)
Grand Slam Singles Performances
- Australian Open - Q2 (2022)
- Australian Open Junior -3R (2015)
- French Open Junior - Q1 (2014)
- Wimbledon Junior - QF (2014)
- US Open Junior - 1R (2014)
- Highest ranking No. 228 (March 21,2022)
Grand Slam Doubles Performances
- Australian Open Junior - QF (2015)
- Wimbledon Junior - SF (2014)
- US Open Junior - QF (2014)
- Davis Cup 1–1