Madison Brengle is a professional tennis player from the United States of America. She has a career-high singles ranking of No.35, which she reached in May 2015. She also has a doubles career-high ranking of No.86. Brengle has two WTA singles titles.
Madison Brengle was born on April 3, 1990, in Dover, Delaware in the United States. She stands 168 cm tall and she plays right-handed with a two-handed backhand.
Brengle is coached by Julie Coin. Since she turned pro, she has earned $4,239,583 in prize money. She has also been coached by her mother Gaby Brengle.
Brengle made her Grand Slam main draw debut in 2007. That year, she was in the opening rounds of both the Australian Open and the US Open. The following year, she was in the first rounds of the Aussie Open and the French Open.
She would not make another Grand Slam main draw appearance until 2014 at the US Open. After that, she had consistent main draw appearances. Her best finish came in 2015 when she made it to the fourth round of the Australian Open.
That year, she appeared in the main draws in the WTA 1000 tournaments aside from the Qatar Open. In 2022, she made it to the third round of the Qatar Open and the third round of the Miami Open.
- Highest Singles Ranking: 35 (May 4,2015)
- Current Singles Ranking: 63 (August22, 2022)
Best Grand Slam Singles Performances
- Australian Open - 4R (2015)
- French Open - 2R (2017, 2021, 2022)
- Wimbledon - 3R (2017, 2021)
- US Open - 3R (2015, 2020)
- Highest Doubles Ranking: 86 (May 8,2017)
- Current Doubles Ranking: 348 (August22, 2022)
Best Grand Slam Doubles Performances
- Australian Open - 2R (2018)
- French Open - 3R (2016)
- Wimbledon - 2R (2016)
- US Open - 1R (2007, 2015, 2016,2017, 2019, 2021)