Sneijder denies reports of his going to Man U

Sneijder denies reports of his going to Man U

Reply to Thread
soccermom United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

Real Madrid's Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder has denied reports that he is set to leave Spain and join Manchester United. The midfielder was one of Holland's best players in the European Championships and the English and European Champions were reported to be interested in signing him as part of a swap deal with Cristiano Ronaldo. But he confirmed on his official website that he will remain at Madrid, he said: "In short, I'm flattered to be linked to Manchester United… but it's not happening. "As I've said already, when I left Ajax, all I wanted was to go to Real Madrid. They are the best club in the world. "And now that I'm here, all I want is to win as many trophies as I can with them and wear the white shirt for as long as possible.

LiverpoolDedi United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

Well since the transfer of Ronaldo isn't going ahead anyway I would say that this would have been likely to have fallen through anyway. And I am sure that there is some bad blood between the two clubs now anyway, so yeah we won't see this happening.

goteam United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

Who knows in the end? This year has seen so many rumors and stories of players going to other teams, then denying it, then going...seems to be a lot of subterfuge going on in this aspect. Some are holding out for more money, I'm sure, but some just can't seem to make up their minds.

ElmosTeam United States Profile image 100x100
# 4

It's just a shame that it really does seem to be one underhand trick or another. I realise that yes it's all business, but why not just be honest? No-he's not for sale at that price. Seems simple enough to me.

Reply to Thread