Team convinced Ronaldinho not leaving

Team convinced Ronaldinho not leaving

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

despite the rumors he could be going to Chelsea http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/7162020

# 2
# 3

Rumors are great. Keeps fans on edge, creates interest. I think teams plant stuff just to keep the public interested.

# 4

I don't know....2 different rumors of him gooing to two different teams in the last few weeks....where there is smoke, there is often fire.

# 5

I sure hope Ronaldinho stays,because Barceleona certainly needs him.While I can't predict what will happen, I am not gonna worry too much until I see some real evidence to his departure.

# 6

always hard to tell in this day of instant information, how much is rumor and how much is a realistic possibility. There of course are also the franchise owners who know how to use the media to float rumors for their benefit.

Thailand Profile image 100x100
# 7

Rumors will remain rumors unless they are told often that the people involve will be much affected by it and might do what the rumor said. But this rumor about Ronaldinho will remain as a rumor. We all know how he still plays well for Barcelona.

# 8

I agree that he will stay with barcelona, but you have to start to wonder where all the rumors are coming from. His camp? His agent? Chelsea?

# 9

What if he started it himself? Just to see what would happen. You know if people do that kind of thing in HS why not in the world field as well, just to see what type of reaction would pan out (shock the public, get noticed more, can you say media coverage)?

# 10

Ronaldinho may very well leave eventually, but hopefully it will not be very soon. He is a very talented player, and he's wanted and appreciated where he is right now. Why would he want to leave that?

# 11

Where Ronaldinho thinks about going is his business, until it is confirmed and made public. We should all be expecting his privacy, and not thinking so much about this.

# 12

Ronaldinho has to stay, seriously here. A Barcelona without him would not be a very pretty site, and i'm sure almost all of you agree with me. Of course Ronaldinho would be a huge help to any other team however...

Reply to Thread