Fantasy cricket game - Feedback thread

Fantasy cricket game - Feedback thread

Reply to Thread
Taahir England Profile image 100x100
# 176

The above post is referring to the 1st round of games!!!

Rubbish11 India Rubbish11
# 177

Now I have 2 morgans...I always think that would u ever remove this error? Plz take a look at my team and remove any errors.... Waiting for reply...

Jatin Kaushik
admin Sweden Profile image 100x100
# 178

Taahir: I have a serious problem- I had 1329 points points before the pakistan game and I only got 15 points for the pakistan game which is WRONG as I had lots of players which performed well in this game. My rank was 15, now its 17 when really it should be a lot higher!!!
There was a temporary glitch in the new points system which some users brought to our attention. After the glitch was fixed, we recalculated the points of the first matches. I'm sorry about this inconvenience, especially if you lost points after the recalculation. But we wanted the first matches to be correct as well. The current amount of points you have is the right one, your previous result may have been too high or too low.

# 179

Rubbish11: Now I have 2 morgans...I always think that would u ever remove this error? Plz take a look at my team and remove any errors....
I've checked your team (same team name as your username) in the database, and it looks completely normal. You have 11 players and no duplicates. The extra player you see is probably just the browser not displaying the lineup correctly sometimes. Please try refreshing the web page, it may help. But the important thing is that your team roster is OK in the system backend, which means that even if there are graphical problems it still won't affect the points you score.

Rubbish11 India Rubbish11
# 180

Lets see....but good to see quick reply...

Jatin Kaushik
VINEET88 India Profile image 100x100
# 181

Admin, I m really shocked & disappointed at what just happened with me.I have counted my points for both matches with d teams that i originally had before these matches started.I scored 551 points in d first match between SL v Zim and 200 points in d second match between Eng v WI.But i have got total of 521 points for both d matches which is 230 less than what i should have got.So,i have come 2 a conclusion that i haven't got d points of jayawardene as captain & just got 230 points from him as a player.This is totally wrong.I have been denied 230 points which i truly deserved bcoz i had jayawardene as captain & that 2 before d game started.Please check ur system & check my original team for d SL v Zim match.I m 100% sure i had jayawardene as captain.I swear i m not lying.I should get 230 points more.Please correct my scores at d earliest.Believe me,i would be d last person 2 claim points 4 something which i don't deserve as u would know by now bcoz i was d one who raised d issue of wrong updation of scores even when i was positioned number 1 in d rankings.So please believe me & correct my scores.I can even put my teams for those 2 matches along with their captains which will confirm that i have got every1's points correctly except that of captain jayawardene which i can't understand y it happened.So kindly correct my scores at d earliest.

# 182

VINEET88: Admin, I m really shocked & disappointed at what just happened with me. I have counted my points for both matches with d teams that i originally had before these matches started.
I'll look into it. Tomorrow I will try to email you a list of all points your team has accumulated so far, so you can check if there is anything wrong. Plus I will see which player was listed as captain for each respective match.

# 183

Admin, I was only talking about Monday's matches between SL v Zim & Eng v WI.I had 2913 points before these matches.But after d scores of both these matches were updated,i now have 3434 which means i have been given 521 points.So just check my teams for these 2 matches.It would save ur precious time & hopefully u would do d needful in a shorter time. For SL v Zim match,i had jayawardene,dilshan,kapugedara,ervine,taylor,chigumbura,sangakkara,malinga,mendis,randiv,utseya with jayawardene as captain.With this team,i should have got 551 points. For WI v Eng match,i had lumb,pietersen,fletcher,chanderpaul,sarwan,bravo,kieswetter,rampaul,benn,broad,yardy with bravo as captain.I should have got 200 points with this team. Total i should have got 751 points.Instead i have been given 521 points which shows i have been given 230 points less.So my conclusion is i have not been given double points of jayawardene who was my captain,just his player points but not captain points.So,check d teams of these 2 matches & u should see what i m saying is right.Kindly correct my scores asap.As far as i can understand,i have been given points of each & every player listed above in d 2 teams except d captain of d 1st team jayawardene.Infact,i have been given no points for d captain in d first game,which shows there has been some sort of error.I mean its not like i have been given double points of some other player which d updating points software could have considered as d captain because i haven't been given double points of any player in d 1st match between SL v Zim.So,kindly check my teams submitted before d matches started & correct my scores at d earliest.

# 184

Admin, I still haven't received my 230 points for captain jayawardene.I fail 2 understand y there is a delay in crediting these points 2 my team.I don't think it should take this much time.You just need 2 check my teams for yesterday's matches at d starting point of both games.So,kindly do d needful at d earliest.

Taahir England Profile image 100x100
# 185

ADMIN PLZ could u give me a list of a all the points i have got for all my players in the 2020 tournament so far. Because I believe I should have a lot more points than I have. Thanks

westbrom3001 India Profile image 100x100
# 186

VINEET88: Admin, I still haven't received my 230 points for captain jayawardene.I fail 2 understand y there is a delay in crediting these points 2 my team.I don't think it should take this much time.You just need 2 check my teams for yesterday's matches at d starting point of both games.So,kindly do d needful at d earliest.
Hi Vineet, just a point of view as u were saying in the last tourney u got points for subbin / changing of captain after match start...u might have tried that (making him captain after match start) with jayawardene and it didnt work this time thats why MAYBE u didnt get points for him as captain again just a point of view...as i fail to understand why there is a problem with only your points

# 187

Hi Admin, Before giving any player a list of points scored by their players, keep in mind that once u give a player the list you will have to give other users the list if requested by them. If you give player points list to some and not to others, there will be greater disharmony between users... So please give the lists to everyone who requests you or dont give to any user Even i feel i have got less points , so if you are giving a list of points to others even i would want one Thanks

# 188

westbrom3001: VINEET88: Admin, I still haven't received my 230 points for captain jayawardene.I fail 2 understand y there is a delay in crediting these points 2 my team.I don't think it should take this much time.You just need 2 check my teams for yesterday's matches at d starting point of both games.So,kindly do d needful at d earliest. Hi Vineet, just a point of view as u were saying in the last tourney u got points for subbin / changing of captain after match start...u might have tried that (making him captain after match start) with jayawardene and it didnt work this time thats why MAYBE u didnt get points for him as captain again just a point of view...as i fail to understand why there is a problem with only your points
westbrom, I suggest plz think what u r saying carefully,then say it.My point is i had jayawardene as captain at d start of d match.So,i should get double points.Then about d possibility of changing him as captain when d match had started,i would only try 2 change him if he had gotten out cheaply.Why should i change him as captain when he was playing brilliantly & ended up making a century.So,kindly weigh up ur words before saying them. About asking 2 give d list of players of all d matches till now,i don't think i ever asked admin 2 give me d list.Its he who offered it.Besides,i have told admin clearly what has happened with me.Where i feel i haven't got d points.So,there is no need for me 2 ask for d list of players.Because i m clear in my mind that i have lost just those points & not any points of any other player.I have been counting d points i get after every day so i know what i m talking about.I have been fairly honest about my points (whether it is about getting points from players selected after the deadline in IPL or getting points 4 bowlers for conceding runs in WT20 when i was infact positioned No 1) from d start so don't think i need 2 lie 2 get some points now.

# 189

Admin, I m still waiting for ur answer.Don't think it should take this much time.I have told u exactly what has happened & so u need 2 verify just that what i m saying.And if it is found that what i m saying is exactly what happened,then u can credit those points in my team.So,kindly do d needful.Because d more time u r taking,d more i m starting 2 doubt if u r really serious about verifying this error & rectifying it if needed.Kindly reply with ur findings till now about this episode.

# 190

VINEET88: westbrom3001: VINEET88: Admin, I still haven't received my 230 points for captain jayawardene.I fail 2 understand y there is a delay in crediting these points 2 my team.I don't think it should take this much time.You just need 2 check my teams for yesterday's matches at d starting point of both games.So,kindly do d needful at d earliest. Hi Vineet, just a point of view as u were saying in the last tourney u got points for subbin / changing of captain after match start...u might have tried that (making him captain after match start) with jayawardene and it didnt work this time thats why MAYBE u didnt get points for him as captain again just a point of view...as i fail to understand why there is a problem with only your points westbrom, I suggest plz think what u r saying carefully,then say it.My point is i had jayawardene as captain at d start of d match.So,i should get double points.Then about d possibility of changing him as captain when d match had started,i would only try 2 change him if he had gotten out cheaply.Why should i change him as captain when he was playing brilliantly & ended up making a century.So,kindly weigh up ur words before saying them. About asking 2 give d list of players of all d matches till now,i don't think i ever asked admin 2 give me d list.Its he who offered it.Besides,i have told admin clearly what has happened with me.Where i feel i haven't got d points.So,there is no need for me 2 ask for d list of players.Because i m clear in my mind that i have lost just those points & not any points of any other player.I have been counting d points i get after every day so i know what i m talking about.I have been fairly honest about my points (whether it is about getting points from players selected after the deadline in IPL or getting points 4 bowlers for conceding runs in WT20 when i was infact positioned No 1) from d start so don't think i need 2 lie 2 get some points now.
why do u take everything personally...all i said was if the admin is ready to give a user a list of player points earned, he should be giving it to others also on request. giving one person and not giving others will create doubts of partiality etc what was wrong with that? did i say that u asked for the list? i did not even take ur name...

mohitmalik India Profile image 100x100
# 191

westbrom3001: Hi Admin, Before giving any player a list of points scored by their players, keep in mind that once u give a player the list you will have to give other users the list if requested by them. If you give player points list to some and not to others, there will be greater disharmony between users... So please give the lists to everyone who requests you or dont give to any user Even i feel i have got less points , so if you are giving a list of points to others even i would want one Thanks
Hi admin,i agree with westbrom on this point....if you are making the list of points available to some u have to give it to every user as most of the users think they have been given less points Thanx

# 192

westbrom3001: Hi Admin, Before giving any player a list of points scored by their players, keep in mind that once u give a player the list you will have to give other users the list if requested by them. If you give player points list to some and not to others, there will be greater disharmony between users... So please give the lists to everyone who requests you or dont give to any user Even i feel i have got less points , so if you are giving a list of points to others even i would want one Thanks
westbrom, Its ur attitude which made me really mad.More than what u said,what really disappointed me was some users including u thinking as if some free points were being given away by admin so lets jump in this & claim some for themselves.Till now,i didn't see u or any1 having any genuine complaints of being deprived of some deserving points which is d case with me.But just when i started asking admin 2 credit those 230 points which i thought i should have got,people like u jumped in 2 take advantage of d opportunity.You said u also feel that u have got less points.But u haven't named any player or any match where u feel u have been given less points which looks more like a frivolous complaint than a genuine one.Whereas,i have named d player,d match which shows my complaint is based on facts not just my feelings.Its not just my feeling,i m in fact sure i have been given less points.I don't know if u have really lost any points or u just wanted 2 disrupt my genuine efforts 2 get back my points.Because its quite clear efforts like urs & another user would only discourage admin 2 go ahead & look at my case with utmost sincerity 2 find out if i have been truly wronged or not.I add my points everyday,after that i came 2 this conclusion that i have not been given those 230 points.I didn't just see any1 asking for points & then jumped myself. After this episode,I really have a lot more respect for users like Jamal,Jatin,Dimple bcoz even though they are quite active in this forum but they didn't jump like u 2 claim free points & disrupt my efforts 2 get back my points.

# 193

VINEET88: westbrom3001: Hi Admin, Before giving any player a list of points scored by their players, keep in mind that once u give a player the list you will have to give other users the list if requested by them. If you give player points list to some and not to others, there will be greater disharmony between users... So please give the lists to everyone who requests you or dont give to any user Even i feel i have got less points , so if you are giving a list of points to others even i would want one Thanks westbrom, Its ur attitude which made me really mad.More than what u said,what really disappointed me was some users including u thinking as if some free points were being given away by admin so lets jump in this & claim some for themselves.Till now,i didn't see u or any1 having any genuine complaints of being deprived of some deserving points which is d case with me.But just when i started asking admin 2 credit those 230 points which i thought i should have got,people like u jumped in 2 take advantage of d opportunity.You said u also feel that u have got less points.But u haven't named any player or any match where u feel u have been given less points which looks more like a frivolous complaint than a genuine one.Whereas,i have named d player,d match which shows my complaint is based on facts not just my feelings.Its not just my feeling,i m in fact sure i have been given less points.I don't know if u have really lost any points or u just wanted 2 disrupt my genuine efforts 2 get back my points.Because its quite clear efforts like urs & another user would only discourage admin 2 go ahead & look at my case with utmost sincerity 2 find out if i have been truly wronged or not.I add my points everyday,after that i came 2 this conclusion that i have not been given those 230 points.I didn't just see any1 asking for points & then jumped myself. After this episode,I really have a lot more respect for users like Jamal,Jatin,Dimple bcoz even though they are quite active in this forum but they didn't jump like u 2 claim free points & disrupt my efforts 2 get back my points.
the problem is u take everything personally and then u get angry and lose your head if I was looking for free points i would be the first one to complain after every point update for some players points or the other (which in this case you are doin) So pls dont say i need free points The fact is u have already exploited the system before by subbing in players/changing caps after deadline and getting points for them. so the thought that u subbed in or made jayawardane cap after he performed well always come to my mind.

# 194

westbrom3001: VINEET88: westbrom3001: Hi Admin, Before giving any player a list of points scored by their players, keep in mind that once u give a player the list you will have to give other users the list if requested by them. If you give player points list to some and not to others, there will be greater disharmony between users... So please give the lists to everyone who requests you or dont give to any user Even i feel i have got less points , so if you are giving a list of points to others even i would want one Thanks westbrom, Its ur attitude which made me really mad.More than what u said,what really disappointed me was some users including u thinking as if some free points were being given away by admin so lets jump in this & claim some for themselves.Till now,i didn't see u or any1 having any genuine complaints of being deprived of some deserving points which is d case with me.But just when i started asking admin 2 credit those 230 points which i thought i should have got,people like u jumped in 2 take advantage of d opportunity.You said u also feel that u have got less points.But u haven't named any player or any match where u feel u have been given less points which looks more like a frivolous complaint than a genuine one.Whereas,i have named d player,d match which shows my complaint is based on facts not just my feelings.Its not just my feeling,i m in fact sure i have been given less points.I don't know if u have really lost any points or u just wanted 2 disrupt my genuine efforts 2 get back my points.Because its quite clear efforts like urs & another user would only discourage admin 2 go ahead & look at my case with utmost sincerity 2 find out if i have been truly wronged or not.I add my points everyday,after that i came 2 this conclusion that i have not been given those 230 points.I didn't just see any1 asking for points & then jumped myself. After this episode,I really have a lot more respect for users like Jamal,Jatin,Dimple bcoz even though they are quite active in this forum but they didn't jump like u 2 claim free points & disrupt my efforts 2 get back my points. the problem is u take everything personally and then u get angry and lose your head if I was looking for free points i would be the first one to complain after every point update for some players points or the other (which in this case you are doin) So pls dont say i need free points The fact is u have already exploited the system before by subbing in players/changing caps after deadline and getting points for them. so the thought that u subbed in or made jayawardane cap after he performed well always come to my mind.
This is d first time that i have asked for points which i rightly think i have not been given.Another lie of u getting exposed that i have been doing this everytime.But in ur case,u were asking for points without any facts or naming any player which shows ur desperation 2 get free points.I have all d facts with me,player name,match,how many points i got that day,how many i should have been given.I have done my research about that day's players & points unlike u who wanted any points not knowing if u really lost them or not.I just didn't go after any free points. Atleast i was honest in admitting that i got points by including players after deadline in IPL which was not my mistake.I m not like u who exploited d system & then couldn't gather enough courage 2 accept d truth.Maybe u wanted 2 keep exploiting it even in this World Cup.Hence,u didn't admit d truth.I was the one who told admin about d scoring error in this world cup & kept urging him 2 rectify d error for about 2 days bcoz of which i was demoted from my first position 2 third position.So,this is enough 2 prove who is honest & who is not.You urself r so dishonest that u doubt every1 because u were d only one who doubted my truth.

# 195

ADMIN SIR, pls check subs history and clarify to Mr Vineet that i have never done dubs after match start. You are the only person who can confirm to Vineer that i have never done subs after offical deadline @ Vineet if u were so honest and truthful why did u wait till the end of IPL to bring this to admins notice? u took the most benefit of it...won IPL new list and then acting like a good person u came out in the open only bcos u thought all others were doing it

# 196

westbrom, u only won IPL bcoz u did the same thing.You would have lost convincingly in both lists if u were not doing this urself so stop pretending 2 be a saint which u r certainly not. I helped admin identify d scoring error of bowler getting points for conceding runs in World Cup & kept urging him 2 rectify d error bcoz of which i lost so many points & also got demoted to 3rd position from top position.I m sure u wouldn't have had d courage 2 do this if u were on top of d rankings.

# 197

still waiting for your answer to this @ Vineet if u were so honest and truthful why did u wait till the end of IPL to bring this to admins notice? u took the most benefit of it...won IPL new list and then acting like a good person u came out in the open only bcos u thought all others were doing it The only person who can tell u for sure that I did not cheat like u is Admin, as he can check subs records and confirm to you that all my subs were done before match deadline. which in ur case would be after deadline

# 198

westbrom, I didn't need 2 admit about that even after the IPL ended.Was there any need for me 2 admit this.Answer this question.also this next one.[quote]westbrom3001: Hi Admin, I had d courage 2 risk my top position 2 play fair.Would u have had d courage 2 tell admin about d scoring error if u were on top.I bet u wouldn't have done d same thing.As it is, u didn't tell admin about this error.It was me who told him about this error.

# 199

VINEET88: westbrom, I didn't need 2 admit about that even after the IPL ended.Was there any need for me 2 admit this.Answer this question.also this next one.westbrom3001: Hi Admin, I had d courage 2 risk my top position 2 play fair.Would u have had d courage 2 tell admin about d scoring error if u were on top.I bet u wouldn't have done d same thing.As it is, u didn't tell admin about this error.It was me who told him about this error.
exactly what i am saying...why did u wait till u won IPL to tell admin abt the fact tht u were getting points for subbing after deadline? or did u not have courage to risk your charge to the top of the leaderboard?

# 200

westbrom3001: exactly what i am saying...why did u wait till u won IPL to tell admin abt the fact tht u were getting points for subbing after deadline? or did u not have courage to risk your charge to the top of the leaderboard?
Your inability 2 answer those 2 questions has dispelled any feelings i had about u being honest about what u r saying.It just proved beyond any doubt that how much honest u r.Haven't seen a bigger hypocrite than u.Winning by exploting d rules & then expecting others 2 play fair.None of d other toppers in IPL have objected 2 my accusations that all those toppers of both lists were doing this except u.So atleast they have d courage 2 accept d truth & r not so shamless like u in continuously denying d truth.This clearly explains why none of those have come forward 2 beg for some free points whereas u have without any knowledge of what u r saying.

Reply to Thread