Fantasy cricket game - Feedback thread

Fantasy cricket game - Feedback thread

Reply to Thread
admin Sweden Profile image 100x100
# 1

Hi everyone, Our IPL fantasy cricket game is up and running now. The software is still very new, and not all planned features have yet been added. There may also still be a bug or two left to fix. We would very much like to hear from you about your experiences with the game. For example bug reports, suggestions of new features to add, things you liked/disliked, etc. Then we'll try to improve it as much as we can.

Rubbish11 India Rubbish11
# 2

I dont know the rules of game.Do we have limited transfers or unlimited one because I have changed my whole team for second day of IPL,dont know that it will cost me.Another query is that now suppose there are two matches today so do we need to make our transfers before first match for whole day or can will we get an another cutoff for second match of the day. Another bug is that some players are showing twice even after transfer. I am really confused and understand your problem .hope you will work on this so that we can play better. Another advice please try to update score quickly.

Jatin Kaushik
illyr Italy Profile image 100x100
# 3

I have made transfers considering that they are unlimited, but now it seems that I cannot be able to have more than 6-7 players in my team, that is quite strange. I believe that you have to work on the software and I have some doubt that the game can be considered valid until now.

# 4

When will we came to know about our position? Please update it fast.

Jatin Kaushik
# 5

Hi, Here are some updates: The points from the first 3 matches have now been calculated. From now on we'll update the points daily. Each team's total score and current rank is shown under the "My Team" tab. A simple points top list has been added under the "Top Lists" tab. More top lists are coming soon. You can also design your own team logo under "Preferences". More things will come soon...

Anthony Francis India Anthony francis
# 6

Dear Administrator, 1. My Team's name is IPL 11. After I transferred players from my Team and after saving my team, I noticed that, under my team tab and under transfer tab, 10 batsmen, 8 bowlers, 2 wicket-keepers and 2 allrounders are displayed in both graphical and text view. Please correct this error. 2. Do we have unlimited transfers or limited transfers. If it is limited then how much transfer do we get.

Anthony Francis
# 7

Dear Administrator, 1. My Team's name is IPL 11. After I transferred players from my Team and after saving my team, I noticed that, under my team tab and under transfer tab, 10 batsmen, 8 bowlers, 2 wicket-keepers and 2 allrounders are displayed in both graphical and text view. Please correct this error. 2. Do we have unlimited transfers or limited transfers. If it is limited then how much transfer do we get. 3. I am from India. If I win any prize, will I get the same and how?

Anthony Francis
# 8

In this moment I have only 3 players in my team!!!! There are a lot of bugs to be corrected. My team name is fdringo, if you want to check what is happened. Please inform me Thanks

bibhubrata India Bibhubrata
# 9

Anthony Francis: Dear Administrator, 1. My Team's name is IPL 11. After I transferred players from my Team and after saving my team, I noticed that, under my team tab and under transfer tab, 10 batsmen, 8 bowlers, 2 wicket-keepers and 2 allrounders are displayed in both graphical and text view. Please correct this error. 2. Do we have unlimited transfers or limited transfers. If it is limited then how much transfer do we get. 3. I am from India. If I win any prize, will I get the same and how?

# 10

I have 45 batsmen, 34 bowlers, 11 allrounders and 7 wicket keepers. Its getting more and more difficult to manage.

# 11

At least a good move. Now My double players are removed but some bug still left like it should show only current players after transfers. Good work..

Jatin Kaushik
# 12

I'm sorry about all the techical problems. I believe most of them are fixed now. Please reload the game page, your team rosters should show the correct amount of players now. We will continue to monitor this problem to see if there still are some glitches. About the prizes; We do send both cash prizes and shirts to India, as well as to most other countries in the world. I'll get back to you soon with more info about the allowed amount of transfers.

# 13

Whatever you decide just tell us..But atleast dont take transfers of previous games into consideration because we all have used it like we got unlimited number of transfer. Rest is fine.You are doing great job just keep up the good work.

Jatin Kaushik
# 14

Dear Administrator, I cannot make any transfers. The players are not displayed when I click on the "Transfers" Tab. Please correct this error. My Team's name is IPL 11. Anthony Francis

Anthony Francis
# 15

Dear Administrator, After I reloaded the page again and again, I could transfer the players. But the same problem has surfaced. The newly brought in players are displayed along with the players transferred out of the team. Now My team is displaying 8 Batsmen instead of 5 batsmen and 2 wicket-keeper instead of one. Bowler and Allrounder seems to be fine. I reloaded the page several times, it did not work. I logged out and logged in again, it did not work. I even changed the browser and tried, even that did not work. Please correct this error. My Team's name is IPL 11.

Anthony Francis
# 16

Continuing with the feedback, now my team is showing 11 players, that is Ok. But when I go on the transfer page, I do not have the batsmen, so I cannot transfer them. My team is fdringo, if you want to check. One thing more: I have read that some teams have an incredible amount of players, more than 11. If all these players are taking a score, they will take more points. In fact, in teh classification there are some teams with scores that are incredibly higher than other ones. For sure they made the good choices, but if they have more players it is easier. Please answer Thanks

# 17

I think almost all of the bugs are fixed now. Great work administrator. Hopefully we don't face any other issues in future.

# 18

Now my players are showing two times.Team name Rubbish11

Jatin Kaushik
# 19

What is this . I had sehwag in my team and he is not now after match and two yousuf pathans..I had to bear a heavy loss..Please check this otherwise it will be not fair to me.

Jatin Kaushik
# 20

Please look into my matter..I have 3 batsman covering 5 positions and Sehwag is not there...Please update my points...check my history.

Jatin Kaushik
jamal England Profile image 100x100
# 21

i think that the game should be restarted due to the bugs that occurred recently. this will be fair on everyone and give an equal chance to everyone.

# 22

This is just going out of control.I had Bopara but now there are two martins , two smith and no bopara....please fix these errors

Jatin Kaushik
jaydeepjp Australia Jaydeepjp
# 23

hi Admin I have like 9 batsman,2 all rounder,2 wicket keeper and 8 bowlers ! is that an error or it works that way? my team name is ankis world. please correct this error. I have 3 suman,3uniyal,2 sehwag? how come?

# 24

Now I have only 7 players in my team....

VINEET88 India Profile image 100x100
# 25

What's going on?I had updated my team for today's matches twice with new 11 players from yesterday but they r nowhere 2 be seen.I m still getting 2 see the players that i had selected 4 yesterday's game.Also mostly, i see both d old players & the updated players simultaneously.I very much doubt if anything serious is being done 2 rectify these errors because its been happening right from the second day & with great regularity.Also u should open a link where we can see our teams selected for past match days & how those players contributed 2 our teams.

Reply to Thread