One lose down

One lose down

Reply to Thread
Crazee
# 1

I am sure they tried pretty hard but it just did not all come together the right way. And I hope they can step it up after this, come back a little stronger and show people that they do belong in this sport.

United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

There is still time for improvement. The season is just getting started and I don't think we should write the Royal Challengers off too soon.

# 3

Well, they are going to have to do better than they did today against Punjab. It won't take this team long to end up in last place if they don't pick up their game.

# 4

It's still early in the season but several of my favorite teams are struggling this year. Guess I shouldn't be wagering any money this year.

India Anjali nambissan
# 5

There is an apparent lack of team spirit and all too much depends on individual performances of the few big names. The local Indian lads are hardly playing their part and I truly believe that it is them who will win the games, not a lone star like a Kevin Pieterson or a Dravid or a Kumble.

India Aditi verma
# 6

I don't think that they have the players to make a difference. They have a strong team but people like Kallis and Pieterson are not performing to their potential. They need to do well if they are to make a difference and change the way the RCB are playing.

India Kavita nambissan
# 7

The season's over for them. It may still be early but there are no signs of any recovery and with their squad scheduled to get depleted even further, all hopes of a revival are going down. They needed a more well-rounded squad and not just big names. They needed to start by thinking who would bat at what position. That is what they needed and not 4 or 5 big names thrust into the lineup just because they are big names. In the bowling, there is no support for their main bowlers and those expected to perform are failing in this format and these conditions. Their fielding is something that is alright but then that is the case with almost every team. There is no differentiating factor in their team that will help them win matches.

Crazee
# 8

That does not sound very uplifting. I know thinking about it, this has to be one of the hardest and most demanding sports out there but really, are you going to call this team quits so soon?

United States Memski
# 9

You all even see what came out of Singh just last? It seems they have all been holding back just trying to keep everyone on the edge. I think this is one game I would have really liked to see.

I do not have one, oopsies?
# 10

Kavita, that does sound a little harsh. But, I can understand where you are coming from. Perhaps if they change their lineup and their way of thinking on where and how they are using the players. I know it may be too little too late, but perhaps a change of strategy is the boost they need.

United States Memski
# 11

If it is too late now that still makes me wonder why it was not thought of before? People are paid to make sure things like this (switch ups) happen at the right time or am I just imaginging that?

I do not have one, oopsies?
Reply to Thread