Sachin Tendulkar

Sachin Tendulkar

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

Sachin has been referred to as "the must complete batsman in cricket". Deemed the Icon Player of the Mumbai Indians. Sachin captains the team which includes players personally handpicked by Sachin himself.

India Kavita nambissan
# 2

Well it comes as no surprise because he is one of the sharpest cricketing brains out there. The best thing about experience is that it grows better with age, unlike the physical agility and speed. However, cricket is dependent largely upon the bowler one faces and upon the skill of the batsman and I do believe that if Sachin can hit International bowling lineups for runs today, then these are just practice to him.

India Aditi verma
# 3

He is a class act, no doubt. You can't achieve half of what he has without being good. He is going to retire from international cricket with all the batting records (except highest individual score) and wait and watch... he will go out in style. An incredible player - THANK GOD he was born in India.

# 4

I was researching his history for an article and I'm amazed at just how accomplished he is. I didn't realize that he wasn't even 16 years old when he was in his first first-class match. I believe that was his first record when he became the youngest player to score a century in his first match.

# 5

I was researching his history for an article and I'm amazed at just how accomplished he is. I didn't realize that he wasn't even 16 years old when he was in his first first-class match. I believe that was his first record when he became the youngest player to score a century in his first match.

# 6

There is not a lot more to be said about all this man has acheived. HIs talent is exceptional. He has to be one of the greatest players of all time.

Reply to Thread