No surprises this last match

No surprises this last match

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

The team soundly trounced the Knight Riders but that really isn't very surprising. The Knight Riders are the bottom of the league for a reason, after all. Dominy and Khan played very well, I thought.

# 2

This is a well experienced team that definitely knows how to play the game. They have so many talented players that they will certainly be hard to beat.

India Kavita nambissan
# 3

It doesn't make a difference to the Mumbai Indians as to whom they play. Most teams are winning their matches solely on batting and with Sachin and Sanath at the top, and Duminy, Nayar and Dhawan behind them, it is no surprise that they can set large targets or chase them down. There is no doubt that the team with the best batting will win this year and that means that the Daredevils, Indians, Chargers, SuperKings and Kings XI will be in contention. Royals, Royal Challengers and Kinght Riders are out of the tournament even before it started.

India Aditi verma
# 4

Last night's game was also good. If the early wickets hadn't gone down for the KKR, they would have probably won the game. Too bad that Ganguly and Gayle went quickly because they could have really turned things around for them.

# 5

I don't think anyone was surprised to see them defeat the Knight Riders. I'm not sure they even have too many local fans left who are deluded into thinking they have a chance. They need some new talent and maybe new management.

# 6

I don't think anyone was surprised to see them defeat the Knight Riders. I'm not sure they even have too many local fans left who are deluded into thinking they have a chance. They need some new talent and maybe new management.

# 7

I completely expect to see the Mumbai Indians in the finals. My prediction is that the Indians and the Daredevils will meet each other in the final match.

# 8

They lost to the Deccan Chargers last night. I was sorry to hear that. The Chargers are a good team and definitely a worthy opponent.

Reply to Thread
image description