Their site

Their site

Reply to Thread
United States Memski
# 1

They have many quick players but right now their website is slower than a snail. I really wish sports teams (whoever runs the websites) would pay attention to this. The last thing you want to see is a slow load time for a good team that you want to visit their site on. How else can I get their stats??

I do not have one, oopsies?
United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

I know sometimes sports sites will load slow when they are doing huge updates. I think the same thing applies international as well, I can load a US site quicker than one overseas, but it looks like their site is fine right now.

# 3

Sometimes it's not the site at fault but our internet connection. It's kind of like a giant pipeline and sometimes things get gummed up in the works, you know what I mean? We need a Mr. Plumber for the web!

# 4

Sometimes it's not the site at fault but our internet connection. It's kind of like a giant pipeline and sometimes things get gummed up in the works, you know what I mean? We need a Mr. Plumber for the web!

United States Memski
# 5

Seems to be hard to tell these days no doubt. I know when most people world wide can not access it, its the site/server its hosted on fault. Some sites lately are really glitch though, its almost like the web is too full of info to stuff.

# 6

I've not experienced any problems with this partcular team's site but I can relate to what you are saying when it comes to some other sites. I seem to especially have problems with video feed.

United States Memski
# 7

I really could not begin to imagine how much it costs to host a sports teams website. They have loads of images and videos that eat up a ton of space.

# 8

I just came from the site and it seems to be up and running fine. Lots of good video feed and tons of info on the players.

India Kavita nambissan
# 9

If its hosted on an Indian server, it will be slower. Despite the large usage in India, servers tend to be slower due to the lower speed of broadband available here.

United States Memski
# 10

Is that the same reason sometimes the phone lines flake out? I was doing a business deal with someone based there and the lines kept dropping like nothing.

# 11

Their site seems to load fine for me. It loaded up in no time. A direct link to the stats page may help though, so that you don't have to wait for each page to load in order to get there. I believe this is the right link. http://www.mumbaiindians.com/Teamstats.aspx And I've always wondered if there was a difference in how pages loaded from other countries. It would be interesting to know if that was what caused it to load slower for you.

Reply to Thread
image description