Anyone have Madden 2008?

Anyone have Madden 2008?

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

Alright, so maybe not enough gets changed every year...it's still the most popular Football series in gaming history. But how many of you have Madden 2008, and what are your thoughts on it? Personally I liked the 2K series better, but Madden is still pretty friggin good...especially playing with friends.

# 2

Got it, and I don't really like it. Hell, I would go so far as to say I like the earlier games in the series much better. Every year, just gets bogged down with more and more crap I don't really enjoy. Oh, how I long for the simplicity of days past.

# 3

Madden is pretty cool, I can't think of much I dislike about it. Sure I could think of areas to improve in, but there's still nothing really wrong with the existing package.

# 4

I cant really play alot of sports games on a gaming console, I do really bad with them. What has and hasn't changed? I know some that will be thinking to get this for gifts soon.

# 5

Every year just seems to get more and more complicated, and nowhere near as fun to just pick up and play! I don't know how or why that is, but it's very irritating. I miss the days when I could just simply enjoy playing, without endless frustrations.

# 6

wt10: How old are the people who want to get Madden 2008, and have they played any of the previous installments? If so, what was the last Madden year that they played? Not much has changed in the past few years.

# 7

Madden 95 for Genesis is still the best in the whole series. Not even kidding here. It had everything I really wanted or needed, all in a single fun to play Football game.

# 8

90's Madden was Madden at it's zenith! For real here, more realism does not make a game anymore fun to play! Gameplay is number #1, and that's how it should be!

# 9

My brother has it and its hard to pry his hands from it for anything other than a soda refill. I have tried to play a few times but I cant get the hand of it.

Canada Profile image 100x100
# 10

I've got it and I really like it. Yes it is complicated and whatnot at first, but after a while you get the hang of it, and it can be really enjoyable.

# 11

I feel much better knowing that I am not the only one that reads the directions before hand! I think the games are just getting really complicated, and its great if you know how to play the game, but when your like me its just something pretty you cant make work.

# 12

I find it too complex these days as well. I'm not a big gamer but if its easier to just go play the real thing then they are missing part of the market. I'd rather read than try and play the newer ones, although I end up reading before playing just to learn how to play.

# 13

I am really not much of a Madden fan anymore, but there was a period during the 90's when I practically ate and breathed the series every day. These days though, I just do not find the gameplay to be as fun or addictive as I used to think it was years ago.

Reply to Thread