What was your favorite COWBOYS Super Bowl?

What was your favorite COWBOYS Super Bowl?

Reply to Thread
MVP2007 United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

Because I wasn't descriptive enough with my other Super Bowl thread, I am going to make a seperate thread for Cowboys superbowls. Which was your favorite Superbowl with the Cowboys? My personal favorite would probably be the 1993 Super Bowl, for reasons I had already stated in the other topic. How about you?

ASUly United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

1993...Pasadena....versus Buffalo...Aikman, who will forever be my favorite qb was the MVP

UAKarl United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

mine is 1978 versus Denver. The Cowboys D was amazing. If memory serves me correctly, Harvey Martin and Randy White were co-mvp's

wt10 United States Profile image 100x100
# 4

You are correct! Harvey Martin and Randy White helped the Dallas defense recover four fumbles and intercept four passes; they were named co-MVP's of Super Bowl XII. This is also the same game that Newhouse had tossed a 29-yard TD pass making the final score 27-10. Not too shabby, huh?

UAKarl United States Profile image 100x100
# 5

I remember thinking that as much outside speed Denver had at the receiver position, having Craig Morton at qb was going to counterbalance whatever speed they had....that Morton would be a sitting duck for Dallas' mobile D.

ASUly United States Profile image 100x100
# 6

That denver team had a guy who belongs on the all-name team....a WR named Haven Moses....hard to forget a name like that. I think that Dallas team, or maybe a year or two earlier, had a WR named Golden Richards.....great football names.

Grandslammer United States Profile image 100x100
# 7

I would have to concur with the folks who said '93 Super Bowl.That is one of the earliest Super Bowls that I still remember fairly clearly. As a kid, most everyone I knew was a Cow Boys fan.

lbm744 United States Profile image 100x100
# 8

Any superbowl the 'Boys lost would have to be my favorute 'Boys superbowl. You are welcome to love your 'Boys. I hate 'em.

Ballplayer United States Profile image 100x100
# 9

I always liked Super Bowl XXVII against the Buffalo Bills. Talk about a butt-whooping! 52-17 in favor of the Cowboys! What an amazing game to watch, and an even more amazing one to see in person.

guliz United States Profile image 100x100
# 10

I think I stopped watching that one at halftime....there was a stretch of years where so many of the games were blowouts early. I liked the cowboys/steelers super bowl in what was it '95? '96?

Reply to Thread