And the took them down...

And the took them down...

Reply to Thread
Crazee
# 1

And here I thought nothing could take down a King, nothing but a Super King right? On Thursday they just seems to have no stops ready to happen here. I love the spirit between both teams but still, they were doing some justice out there no doubt.

United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

The Super Kings came out on top but skipper Dhoni was not happy at all with all the dropped balls. Even though the Super Kings won, Dhoni felt they needed to win by a more comfortable margin to secure their standing in the playoffs.

# 3

While the playing may have been a little more sloppy than some would have liked, I still felt that both teams did very well. Despite the fact that I was cheering for the Super Kings, I couldn't help but be impressed with their opponants a little bit as well.

Crazee
# 4

Sometimes a margin can be a good thing, who wants to be that close to someone you just beat out? I get that, but I also get working a little harder to avoid thinking about that margin you don't have, rather get the margin you want when you have the chance.

Indonesia Profile image 100x100
# 5

TimelessLegend09: While the playing may have been a little more sloppy than some would have liked, I still felt that both teams did very well. Despite the fact that I was cheering for the Super Kings, I couldn't help but be impressed with their opponants a little bit as well.
Yes, it might be not the best game I expect to watch when both great teams are involved, but I have nothing to feel disappointed with. Super King deserved the win.

# 6

I was really excited to see the Super Kings win. Dhoni is a good leader and his team rarely disappoints him. He expects a lot and they respond.

Reply to Thread
image description