Bye Week, Bye Browns

Bye Week, Bye Browns

Reply to Thread
Ken Ratajczak United States Ken ratajczak
# 1

I don't know what has become of the football team in Cleveland. The Browns are on their bye week, but most people who I know have said bye to the Browns already. I am still a fan of the Browns. I love football and I love Cleveland. Yes, they have dissapointed, but I just cannot abandon them. Life is filled with troubles and worries. Sports is meant to be a diversion. Not everybody can be a winner...each game has one winner and one loser. I will not stress out over a sporting event. I appreciate that we have a team to root for. I believe that no matter how bad the record is, no one can possibly feel any worse than the players. Their efforts are not meeting with success. I know that in my life, not all of my efforts have been successful and I have known the feeling of despair and desperation. These players are human and no one likes to be on the short end all of the time. Let's keep our perspective. If you have your health and people that love you, you have it pretty good. You have a choice. If the Browns play upsets you, don't watch them. Besides, it will be these lean times that will make the good times seem that much better.

Reply to Thread