interesting site

interesting site

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

I was trying to see if I could find any recent news about Sehwag and came across an astrology site, of all things. Don't believe in such stuff myself but thought I'd share for kicks: http://cricket.sports.ganeshaspeaks.com/cricketworldcup2007/teams/india/virender_sehwag.jsp

# 2

That is an interesting site. I'm not into astrology so I don't know what it all stands for. I especially liked the chart where you could chart his chances against other players based on their astrological signs.

# 3

That is kind of crazy and interesting at the same time. I always hear how some signs do not get along but heck trying to remember everyones name is bad enough now I gotta remember their signs too?

Jamaica Profile image 100x100
# 4

Maybe it is a good thing that I don't understand much of what the site is saying, or maybe I would have taken it too seriously. I wonder if he did.

Jamaica Profile image 100x100
# 5

I would not want to be checking in on this thing before a match. I am not sure just how much it could, or would affect my playing. Heck, if it's the stars that determine how I play, I'd hardly have to do anything.

# 6

I would think that many could end up being a jinx of sorts from what some end up saying. You know some fans all over the world have "lucky charms" for their favorite teams, so why not believe in this type as well?

# 7

I wonder if there are sites just dedicated to the directly weird and things that really do not seem to go together like this, even more so how many are made for sheer profit from ads.

Reply to Thread