Building back up

Building back up

Reply to Thread
indi United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

The forum captain has said that a new coach or captain can bring the team back up to glory in a news story I read. I think it takes a little guts to explain that they need someone more qualified than yourself but I am not sure what his reasoning was behind it.

HenryEigth United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

Maybe he can see the team potential and just knows his own limitations. If that is the case then it is admirable to be sure.

indi United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

Taking it to the next level does make sense but I seldom hear about people in any industry being that honest with the public. I think thats why its been such a shocker for me.

irlfan United States Profile image 100x100
# 4

Fans, players and management should admire that he not only acknowledges his limitations but also that he is not threatened by them.

ExcuseMe United States Profile image 100x100
# 5

Its refreshing, and its a change for sure. I'm not sure that many people would be big enough to do this. I hope that they do fix themselves up.

komo United States Profile image 100x100
# 6

If they can its going to be amazing. There are many fans with the hopes they do so that we can get back to what we are used to seeing, now if they do or not is the real question besides how long it will take.

cricketeer United States Profile image 100x100
# 7

I would say that they are on the right road. They went from the bottom of the rung to the finals of the World T20.

fanganguly United States Profile image 100x100
# 8

From the bottom of the rung, all the way to the championship, Pakistan has won the T20. What an impressive victory for a team that was in the process of rebuilding themselves.

Reply to Thread