Is it all about the money?

Is it all about the money?

Reply to Thread
Jamaica Profile image 100x100
# 1

The recent flap about Sis Allen Stanford and the WAGs and his subsequent apology to KP and Matt Prior is making me wonder. I'd have thought that KP would have been more indignant.

# 2

Quite frankly I thought Sir Alex's behaviour was way out of line. So he apologised - and i don't think for one minute that Pietersen just took it like that. However, I'm sure they sorted it out behind closed doors and the acceptance of the apology by Pietersen was just that - and sufficient for the public.

United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

What happened here? I watch cricket news pretty closely and yet I didn't see any blow up or any mention of tensions between the two. Do you have any links?

# 4

There was quite a little stir during one of the matches prior to the big 20/20 when the cameras caught Sir Alex flirting with some WAGs including Matt Prior's pregnant wife sitting on his lap. Check out this link - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/cricket/article5051631.ece

# 5

Oh yes, I'm absolutely certain that what happened in public was just the tip of the iceburg. There may have been hours of talks, with others involved. Its a matter of PR and saving face.

# 6

I have to wonder about who the camera men were. It they were English sports reporters then more than likely they knew exactly what they were doing and who the women were, if the report Stanford made is true.

Reply to Thread