Australia In India

Australia In India

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

Has anyone been able to catch any of the test series currently being played between the India National Cricket Team and Australia? I have heard that this was going to be a good match and that India would have their work cut out for them.

# 2

They haven't started yet. They've played only friendlies as I understand it, so far. The first week was gentle-just getting acclimated. Then there's to be a little training in Hyderabad, before the four day series begins. And yes they will indeed have some work to do.

Jamaica Profile image 100x100
# 3

The 3-test series between India and Australia will start on October 8, in Bangalore. These are two very good teams but I don't think that many good bookmaker will be going against Australia

# 4

Of these two great teams who is going to lay down some bets on which will end up winning over it or how close the win will be? I have seen clips of both and would hate to try and pick one.

# 5

I don't have any doubts that Australia will take the series, but I don't have any guesses on how close it will be. They're both good but Australia takes it by a mile.

# 6

Well they are doing a damn fine job, they have taken over and it seems Wales wasn't doing as well as some others had hoped for.

# 7

Wales? Who said that Wales was playing? Its a discussion about Australia and India, playing in India.... And yes they are turning it around some.

India Astro raj
# 8

Australia in India do not perform too well because Indian pitches plays excellent for spinners and spinners from india are too much experienced. Hence Australian team have tough batting lineup and fast bowlers in it but it always hard to survive the cricket game for them. for moe cricket prediction and tips, call or whatsapp: +91-8003400999

Astro-Raj
Reply to Thread