New To Cricket

New To Cricket

Reply to Thread
football fan... United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

I watched my first game of cricket just recently and found it very interesting. The India National Cricket Team was playing. The players that stood out to me in that particular game were Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid. I hope to be able to catch some more games. I just happened upon that one while scrolling through channels on Direct TV

Choice United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

The Indian teams have always been good. I don't know the specific players (lost touch with the game a few years back) but they were always a force to be reckoned with.

OnTheBuses United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

There's a lot to be learned about cricket but if you can get into it its a wonderful game. And yes India is a good team-but there are many good national teams besides them.

Goofer Jamaica Profile image 100x100
# 4

I wonder who they playing in that match you watched. India has always had good teams and they are currently in the top 5 of the national teams. As to Dravid and Tendulkar, they are both former #1 rated batsmen.

ExcuseMe United States Profile image 100x100
# 5

When we talk of being in the top five national teams-just how many national teams are there, to put it into perspective? Anyone know?

Astro Raj India Astro raj
# 6

If you are new to the Cricket and looking for the astrology base winner prediction then you can go with Astro-Raj. Check out all previous match predictions here--> IPL Preview Prediction

Astro-Raj
multiwebby United States Multiwebby
# 7

Cricket games are fantastic! The India National is a strong team. I've been a follow of their games since they won the World Cup in '83.

MarkJaneo Markjaneo
# 8

Cricket match-ups are awesome! The India National is a solid group.

Roy Kenya Roy
# 9

New to cricket but I look forward to learning a lot. I bet it will be a lot of fun!

Meg W Meg w
# 10

I think Cricket is a very interesting Sport. I am still trying to understand the rules but so far I am very impressed with the Sport.

Patricia Patricia
# 11

I am stilling learning the ropes when it comes to cricket. With such a helpful community I am sure I will be a veteran in no time!

Oliver T Oliver t
# 12

A good friend introduced me to cricket and I have been a fan ever since. Looking to engage with more cricket fans on this platform ))

Daphne Daphne
# 13

I discovered cricket not too long ago. Admittedly, it has somehow of a steep learning curve but once you're conversant with the rules, it can be very enjoyable!

Teddy B Teddy b
# 14

Newbie here and also new to the sport of Cricket. I have always loved baseball so I thought Cricket would be the next natural sport I like. I hope I'll learn a lot from here.

Louis B Louis b
# 15

There is actually so much to the beautiful game of Cricket. Once you get hooked it's difficult to leave haha

Shantel Shantel
# 16

Not so long ago I had the pleasure of watching my very first cricket match. At first it was a bit too confusing but with time I got the hang of it. I see myself being a big fan of the Sport.

Anderson Anderson
# 17

Cricket can be an intimidating sport for those just learning about it for the first time. Such was the case with me. Glad to say the Sport has grown on me and now I enjoy the matches a lot!

Storm S Storm s
# 18

I'm impressed that so many people are starting to take interest in Cricket. That can only mean great things for Cricket as a whole.

Sylvia Sylvia
# 19

The active community here can be very helpful to those just developing an interest in cricket like myself. There is indeed so much to learn and I look forward to all of it.

Reply to Thread