New To Cricket

New To Cricket

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

I watched my first game of cricket just recently and found it very interesting. The India National Cricket Team was playing. The players that stood out to me in that particular game were Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid. I hope to be able to catch some more games. I just happened upon that one while scrolling through channels on Direct TV

# 2

The Indian teams have always been good. I don't know the specific players (lost touch with the game a few years back) but they were always a force to be reckoned with.

# 3

There's a lot to be learned about cricket but if you can get into it its a wonderful game. And yes India is a good team-but there are many good national teams besides them.

Jamaica Profile image 100x100
# 4

I wonder who they playing in that match you watched. India has always had good teams and they are currently in the top 5 of the national teams. As to Dravid and Tendulkar, they are both former #1 rated batsmen.

# 5

When we talk of being in the top five national teams-just how many national teams are there, to put it into perspective? Anyone know?

India Astro raj
# 6

If you are new to the Cricket and looking for the astrology base winner prediction then you can go with Astro-Raj. Check out all previous match predictions here--> IPL Preview Prediction

Astro-Raj
Reply to Thread
image description