Nathan Bracken Fails to be Called up

Nathan Bracken Fails to be Called up

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

Nathan Bracken has yet again not been called up by Cricket Australia and hasn't been told why either. He thinks that he is doing everything possible-do you think its fair that he isn't being told why he isn't making it?

# 2

No, I don't think its fair. If he was given a more straight forward answer then he would have a better chance of addressing it, putting it right, training more. Or changing the way he trains even-but just not saying anything leaves him unable to fix it.

# 3

I gotta agree on that one. Most times in any type of job or hobby sport when you are told what to do you have two choices then, change up your play and be better or ignore it fully and fail. This is just being denied the change to try.

# 4

Yeah that's it! If he's never going to make it just tell him so, so that he can move on and focus on other things like his more local level play.

# 5

Well I can relate just not sports wise. I had a job that I was passed up for a promo on a couple of times and it really just kind of made me lose faith in the management above me when they gave it to someone else and never told me why. I figure sportsmen go through similar when they are just left hanging around for no reason at all other than to be the go-fer type.

Reply to Thread
image description