Australia Drops Andrew Symonds From Team

Australia Drops Andrew Symonds From Team

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

I was sorry to read about Australia's decision to drop Andrew Symonds from the team. It seems his decision to go fishing instead of attending the team meeting was the straw tht broke the camel's back. I hope he will decide to return to the team. http://cricket.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=41800

# 2

He chose to go fishing?! Then the guy deserves to be dropped, I'm sorry to say. That's horrible!

# 3

I am always a stickler to the rules, but really what a lame reason to be canned. I would have done the same, its not like every meeting is loads of laughs many are needed and that means everyone there.

# 4

There is no real reason other than being lazy to do such a thing. While the team might miss him and a few fans too, I don't think I would. The purpose of those meetings is not for fishing, if it were it wouldn't be called a meeting.

# 5

It seems like not many people care about this sort of thing and I do not really understand it fully. Isn't the meeting to help everyone, or is this guy above that?

# 6

I think the man believes he is up and above those who need to be at these meetings and I would not be surprised if he tried to push his luck again.

# 7

What do you all think will be this ones next move? Has this tainted his thoughts for the game or will be continue on?

Reply to Thread