Are Season Tickets Worth It?

Are Season Tickets Worth It?

Reply to Thread
United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

A friend of mine lives in the city and buys season tickets every year for him and his wife who is also a crazy Yanks fan. But are season tickets really worth the money?

# 2

I think if you are that much of a fan, you will stop at nothing to see your team play. I have known some that even have taken out loans (lie and say its for the house), cash the check and blow it on games. Its really scary sometimes what people will do for their top team in supporting them.

# 3

I think its nice if you have the money and can get to most of the games. Otherwise its just something people do to brag not because they are real fans.

# 4

I can see if you have the money, spend it and see your team, but when you pick necessities over luxuries there is an issue of prioritizing that needs looked into fixing.

# 5

If I could for sure get tickets to start with and for my favorite team I would go. I think it would kind of be nice to be at every game, rather than just watch it on the tube.

# 6

For super Yankees fans, no price is too big for those season tickets. You just need to ask yourself, is it really worth it TO YOU? Also, can you afford to buy them? Lot's of things to consider.

# 7

If you can afford it, YES. you get tons of perks with season tickets, like all the give aways, you don't have to get to the stadium early to get them, they send them to you! And you get your seats all time, and you're often with other season ticket holders, so you get to know other fans.

Reply to Thread