Vick Pleads Guilty

Vick Pleads Guilty

Reply to Thread
fight4glory Canada Profile image 100x100
# 1

So he finally pleads guilty. Because he did so, he's only facing 18 months to 2 years in prison. This could jeopardize his NFL career. Do you think it's a fair ruling?

sportsfan United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

I hope he gets the maximum time allowed. Along with hefty fines to be sent to animal protection leagues across the country. And I don't think he should be allowed to play professional football anymore.

KCchiefsFan United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

Poor doggies. I do hope that he will stay there as long as possible in order for him to not start another dog-fighting arena. I think the fines are nothing to him for he is a multimillionaire already.

TimeToPlayBall United States Profile image 100x100
# 4

Alright, so i've never liked Vick to begin with. Even still, does he deserve the slammer? You bet! Animal cruelty has always made me sick (coupled with my dislike of Vick), so maybe i'm somewhat biased. But as the old saying goes "do the crime, you'll do the time"

conquest102 United States Profile image 100x100
# 5

Animal cruelty is disgusting. No matter what kind of skill he has, I feel he should not be able to keep his job. I don't want someone that sick in the brain as a public figure.

JoeMontana South Africa Profile image 100x100
# 6

What Vick did is disgusting and none forgiving. I dont want my kids to have him as an idol, that is for sure. But how it usually goes is that he will be back again, sooner or later.

KickinItGood Canada Profile image 100x100
# 7

I was just watching the news today and he apologized to his younger fans about how he made a stupid mistake and how he was supposed to be a role model to his younger fans. He took full responsibility for everything - except he said he didn't gamble on the dog fights (Like which dog would win type thing). I'll believe it. Why I don't know. I really don't know.

Reply to Thread