Training or entertainment

Training or entertainment

Reply to Thread
Brazil Alfredo
# 1

Each player or the Afghanistan National Cricket team is aware of the need to train to demand the body since sometimes we get carried away by leisure and this affects our physical performance.

Nigeria Surjboy
# 2

Originally Posted by Alfredo

Each player or the Afghanistan National Cricket team is aware of the need to train to demand the body since sometimes we get carried away by leisure and this affects our physical performance.

I am sure so many players will be found wanting when the game finally resumes. Heavy to run as they are used to. I really wish my team players are doing their best to stay fit.

Anderson
# 3

This is an issue that has plagued many teams. For Afghanistan though, most players are very religious and wouldn't have so much of a dilemma with this.

Philippines Luffy
# 4

This is true on athletes these days. With the virus looming and lock downs in place I would not blame them if they ease up on training. However, that should never happen. Sports always demands anyone to be in top shape. More so in the pros. Taking time off for leisure is fine but it should not be an everyday thing.

Reply to Thread