Goal of the Year

Goal of the Year

Reply to Thread
ferraristo Netherlands Ferraristo
# 1

Yeah, I agree with all the appraisal - Messi's goal was the sweetest of the year. Let's hope he can continue to give us some of those performances next season.

Gizmo South Africa Profile image 100x100
# 2

Yes that was a great goal. I think he can pull of more like this in the future. But I guess these do not come out that often...

TimeToPlayBall United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

Messi's doing great, and hopefully he'll keep things up for the foreseeable future. And yes, that definitely WAS the " goal of the year"

rjames Canada Profile image 100x100
# 4

We will see more of that kind of goals from Messi if he gets to play more often. The club just hired some great players and that adds competition on "who plays on the field" I will just have to watch it to see the next "goal of the year."

sportmom United States Profile image 100x100
# 5

Is there somewhere online I could see this? I don't follow the sport alot, but my father in law does, and I know he would love to see it. Thanks!

KCchiefsFan United States Profile image 100x100
# 6

Here is a video of this great goal that Messi delivered: http://www.lastkick.com/?p=2274 It is really a very similar play done by Maradona and you will really loved it. I am playing it everytime I see this thread and it always amazes me how he did it.

freak United States Profile image 100x100
# 7

He is like the bunny that never stops! That was a nice video, I need to research and find a couple more right now so I can study up more on him.

Reply to Thread