amazing dribbling skills

amazing dribbling skills

Reply to Thread
londoner England Londoner
# 1

noone but maradona and zidande can compete with figo's dribbling skills. it looks so easy for him to move through the opposition's defence. this is my favorite player over the last decade.

player1 Thailand Profile image 100x100
# 2

Speaking of Zidane and Figo(of which both are reported to have met with LA Galaxy president), what will happen if they are in one team? Will they become selfish and be on their on own in the field? Or they would join together and no defender could ever pass their offensive dribbling skills? Well, just for Figo, he makes the defenders look like new players when he passes through them with his dribbling skills.

freak United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

Who right now has the best scoring for the past few years? I am stuck in a rut trying to catch up on my sports.

1bigfan United States Profile image 100x100
# 4

Yeah, freak, me too, I was working so much overtime that I couldn't keep up but now that I'm laid off, I plan to make up for lost time.

# 5

Yeah, freak, me too, I was working so much overtime that I couldn't keep up but now that I'm laid off, I plan to make up for lost time.

# 6

arbey Indonesia Profile image 100x100
# 7

player1: Speaking of Zidane and Figo(of which both are reported to have met with LA Galaxy president), what will happen if they are in one team? Will they become selfish and be on their on own in the field? Or they would join together and no defender could ever pass their offensive dribbling skills?
People grow up. I think Zidane and Figo are too professional and mature to act selfish. Moreover, they are not in the peak of their professional career. I guess they will just play for fun (and a little money ;)). They will manage to put away their egos.

dude India Profile image 100x100
# 8

Yeah I think he played wonderful football & had amazing dribbling skills & could work the football around at will. Has anyone got a video of his dribbling?

Carter United States Profile image 100x100
# 9

player1: Speaking of Zidane and Figo(of which both are reported to have met with LA Galaxy president), what will happen if they are in one team? Will they become selfish and be on their on own in the field? Or they would join together and no defender could ever pass their offensive dribbling skills? Well, just for Figo, he makes the defenders look like new players when he passes through them with his dribbling skills.
I think Zidane and Figo could potentially work great together. I haven't ever really thought of either one of them as a ball hog. I wonder if this is just another rumor though.

Reply to Thread