Ronaldo Not for Sale

Ronaldo Not for Sale

Reply to Thread
Sportygirl United States Profile image 100x100
# 1

I wonder how Ronaldo feels about this? From what I understand, he was wanting to go to Real Madrid and the news made it out like it was a done deal.

VTGal United States Profile image 100x100
# 2

I am actually relieved by this. I did not want to see him leave and go over to the Real Madrid. But I imagine he may be upset.

ElmosTeam United States Profile image 100x100
# 3

Manchester United are no longer just allowing speculation-instead they have issued a blanket statement that Cristiano Ronaldo is not for sale. They won't part with him, so it seems that Real Madrid is out of luck. I wonder what kind of animosity this is going to cause.

ElmosTeam United States Profile image 100x100
# 4

Ahhhhh. And then today's news again, he is going. Upped the price tag to £68 million, and he's making his plans. I wonder if this was only ever a ploy to get more cash all along.

goteam United States Profile image 100x100
# 5

It certainly sounds like it was just a way to up the ante. Let's see if it comes true, though - there have been several rumors about Ronaldo leaving and then not leaving. Who knows if it will really happen at this point?

evan United States Profile image 100x100
# 6

It looks like money really does talk doesnt it? Maybe someone is scratching someone else's back on this one and thats why its back in the news again.

LiverpoolDedi United States Profile image 100x100
# 7

Wow, just a way to raise the price. It certainly seems that way-I had hoped for a little more than this, with Man Utd. It's not like they are short a penny, and need to use tactics like this.

PinchHitter United States Profile image 100x100
# 8

Cristiano Ronaldo is a huge asset for any team he will play for, and I imagine Manchester would definitely not want to trade him for that reason. While the man himself may disagree to an extent, i'm sure he's at least happy to know how valued he is.

Reply to Thread