- Gremio Foot-ball Porto Alegrense 2011 - 2012
- Gremio Foot-ball Porto Alegrense 2010 (loan)
- Sport Club Corinthians Paulista 2010
- Gremio Foot-ball Porto Alegrense 2008 - 2009
- Al-Ittihad (Jeddah) 2008
- Gremio Foot-ball Porto Alegrense 2006 - 2007
- Santos Futebol Clube 2005 (loan)
- Al-Ittihad (Jeddah) 2003 - 2005
- Gremio Foot-ball Porto Alegrense 2002 - 2003
- J. Malucelli Futebol S. A. 2000 - 2001
- Clube Esportivo de Bento Gonçalves 1999
- Parana Clube 1996 - 1998
Anderson Simas Luciano is a professional Brazilian footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder, constantly pushing forward to assist the strikers. Parana Clube was the team with whom “Tcheco” began his playing career as a youth team player in 1994. After two seasons at the youth division, Parana promoted Tcheco to their senior team.
In 1997, Parana won the Parana State League title however Tcheco was hardly featured in many games and in three seasons, played just 17 games as he was getting to terms with football with the first team. In 1999, he had a single season move to Clube Esportivo de Bento Goncalves after which, he moved to J. Malucelli Futebol in 2000. In two seasons at his new home, Tcheco only played two matches before moving to Coritiba in 2002.
Finally, he began playing regularly as he had 45 appearances with Coritiba and scored 10 times. In 2003, he moved to al-Ittihad to play in the middle-east for 3 seasons after which he was sent back to Brazil on loan to Santos. He returned only to go back to Brazil on a permanent move to Gremio in 2006. He played over 100 matches for Gremio in two seasons and scored a massive 67 goals. In 2008, he moved to Al-Ittihad in the off-season only to return to Gremio once the Brazilian League got underway.
His 67 goals for Gremio helped the team win the Rio Grande do Sul State League two years in a row while he won the AFC Champions League with Al-Ittihad in 2004 and 2005.